Wednesday, November 21, 2007

wanna be somewhere else

after the conference I have this strange feeling - want to be somewhere else...
first i thought it's due to excitement around ACT - it's every time like that after AIESEC conference. But now 3 days passed and I'm still not feeling comfortable...
I cannot concentrate on my everyday things, all my thoughts are in future (or in ACT)
Thinking of MC, of one year in Sofia, challenging myself...searching for new things, new people
but still - what I do now is the most important and there is no sense going further if your current path is not good
or it's up to me to make it good
I don't know - confusion time
and I was just reading blogs - when someone was so influenced by me I feel strange, confused, great, guilty - so many things
...

No comments: