Monday, August 20, 2007

IC '07 Turkey - part one




After long long time and after almost everybody was has been saying to me "Man, why don't you write in your blog" I decided to share a little bit with you:) The reason as you can guess is that I'm attending the largest AIESEC event - International Congress, which this year is taking place in Istanbul.
Bulgarian delegation is amazing - Ivo, Steli, Blago, Milenski, Aga, Yassar, Nasko and me:) We had two days of hard preparation in order to present AIESEC in Bulgaria in the best way.

Now we just finished the CEE GN pre-meeting and tomorrow IC itself starts! It's really amazing how motivating the atmosphere is here! In every discussion, session or just on lunches and dinner so many ideas come up to my mind... Even when you hear familiar things (cause we're really well prepared) the perspectives of other delegates are very useful. Although only 3 days have passed I feel some more confident for my role in my LC.

No comments: