Sunday, March 22, 2009

random - song, doubts, sarcasm, train, old classmates

let's start with one cool song i found out in my playlist - Rossana - A fuego lento



I have strange feeling recently that I know exactly what I need to do, how to communicate my ideas, what to do with people around me - everything I know...but i don't do it, like i dont have energy for all this
I feel somehow guilty about it, seems i need some self-ass-kicking exercise or something like that...

And one question for homework - do you think that being sarcastic shows that you have some complexes, or sometimes it can be just feature of your character?

Last week I went to Svishtov with the night train - something I haven't done for 2 years. It is very cool 8 hours trip, I was reading "The 7 habits" again and felt amazing, i recommend traveling with train alone, sometimes it gives you interesting insight on life.

I also have been to Plovdiv and met my classmates from the 1-7 class...we graduated in 2000 (9 years ago..) and still some of these people I feel very close to me, some of my best friends - although we meet once in 6 months, and do not write often - still we have so many things to talk about, you know you can rely on them

Finally - I am already 23, sounds awful but what to do, life is life :P
one small thing made me smile on my birthday - one girl I recruited in AIESEC who went on internship called me from abroad and wished me all the good things, but also I felt she is somehow thankful for what I was doing...she is calling me on each holiday. that's why I love working with people - they are thankful and you see the point!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I assume nice post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to study the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

[b]Компания GPS-Group предлагает:[/b]

- GPS навигация(для транспорта, КПК, мобильных телефонов).

- Навигаторы(для охоты, рыбалки, путешествий(туристические, автомобильные)).

- Любая модель навигатора Garmin под заказ! Доставка в ваш город бесплатно!

- Установка програмного обеспечения и картографии на ваш навигатор.

- Системы контроля передвижных объектов. Gps логгеры и треккеры для отслеживания текущего местонахождения и пройденого пути(сидя на работе вы всегда будете в курсе где находится ваш автомобиль, родные или близкие люди).

- Оптимизация затрат по транспорту.

- Автомобильные сигнализации с возможностью оперативного отслеживания и дистанционного блокирования двигателя в случае угона или нападения.

- Отслеживание и просмотр места нахождения транспорта в режиме реального времени, просмотр пройденого маршрута.

- Датчики для контроля уровня и расхода топлива(позволяют отслеживать объем и места заправок, возможных сливов/недозаливов топлива; вести учет расхода топлива для всего автопарка не по установленным нормам, а по реальному расходу). Датчики включеного/отключеного зажигания и т.д.

[url=http://gps-group.hdd1.ru]Узнать подробнее…[/url]
http://gps-group.hdd1.ru

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Gals
You have got to see this. Obama playing on XBox. Funniest video ever. http://bit.ly/bllhx1